We Accept Credit Cards

Petitions/Green Card

Live Permanently in the US:  Petition Services Using an Immigration Consultant

The US has a long history of welcoming diverse groups of people.  There are several options that are provided under the US Immigration laws that can be used to establish permanent residence in the United States.  We can assist in the preparation of your documents to petition a spouse and your children, fiancee, or immediate relatives to the United States.

At Docufilings, we have years of experience in filing for approval of an immigrant or non-immigrant visa, including the supporting documents needed like Affidavit of Support and Biographic Information.

If you require our assistance in the preparation of relative petitions and/or obtaining your green card, start the process by clicking on the “Pricing” tab above so you have an idea of our fee-for-service structure. Remember that each case/client is different and the prices shown are estimates. Don't worry, we are flexible enough to accommodate payment plans should you not have the budget for the service fees we charge.

We are here to help!

Petitioning Alien Relative Using an Immigration Consultant

We can assist in the preparation of your documents to petition a spouse (with children) and alien relative(s) to come to the United States.

Petition Type Approximate Pricing  
CR-1/IR-1 Immigrant Petition for Spouse $499 per person Get Started
Add Minor Child $99 per person Get Started
Immigrant Petition for Siblings/Parents $499 per person Get Started
Removal of Condition $249 per person Get Started

Nothing on this site shall be considered legal advice and no attorney-client relationship is established. If you have complex needs, be sure to consult an attorney to address your particular needs.

Our Address

407 S. Clovis Avenue
Suite 105
Fresno, CA 93727
E-mail Us

Get On-site Service

Meet with one of document preparation experts through our service centers.

Go to a Service Center