We Accept Credit Cards


Non-immigrant Visa Services

  • K-1: Fiancee Visa - to petition the fiancee of a U.S. citizen who are free to marry and have met within the past two years.  We help in putting together the documentation package as well as forms preparation to ensure that our client's fiancee arrives in the U.S.
  • K-3: Spouse Visa (and children) - to petition the spouse and dependents of a U.S. citizen where both were married outside of the U.S.  Processing of the visa will be at the nearest embassy of the country where marriage was officiated.  We help our clients in putting together documentation of income to support the size of the incoming household as well as the forms to ensure arrival of spouse and children in the U.S.
  • B-1 Business / B-2 Tourism and Visit (including Medical) - tourist visa applications are conducted in the local embassy of the originating country.  We help in drafting of the sponsorship letter as well as Affidavit of Support to the embassy to serve as documentation of financial resource to the traveler.
  • Affidavit of Support - affidavit of support might be required for some visa petitions. We assist clients in putting AOS packages together.

Overview of Non-immigrant Visa

There are various categories (called classifications) of non-immigrant visas for a person who wishes to work temporarily in the United States, based on U.S immigration laws, specifically the Immigration and Nationality Act. If you want to work in the U.S. temporarily, under immigration law, you need a specific visa based on the purpose of your travel and type of work you will be doing. We will show you the procedure on how non-immigrant visas are filed based on our years of experience.

At Docufilings, we have years of experience in filing for approval of an immigrant or non-immigrant visa, including the supporting documents needed like Affidavit of Support and Biographic Information.  

If you require our assistance in obtaining a visa, start the process by clicking on the “Pricing” tab above so you have an idea of our fee-for-service structure.   Remember that each case/client is different and the prices shown are estimates.  Don't worry, we are flexible enough to accommodate payment plans should you not have the budget for the service fees we charge.

We are here to help!

Non-immigrant Visa to the US using an Immigration Consultant

Fee schedule of our services for non-immigrant visa document preparation from start to finish (we mail it for you).

Visa Type Approximate Pricing  
K-1 Fiancee Visa $399 per person Get Started
K-3 Spouse Visa $399 per person Get Started
CR-1 / IR-1 Spouse Visa $499 per person Get Started
Additional Child for Above Visas $99 per person Get Started
B-1/B-2 Business and Tourism
Letter and Affidavit of Support to Embassy
$499 per person Get Started

Affidavit of Support

$199 per person (additional fees may apply) Get Started

Processing of extra documentation for Affidavit of Support

Additional $350 Get Started

Nothing on this site shall be considered legal advice and no attorney-client relationship is established. If you have complex needs, be sure to consult an attorney to address your particular needs.

Our Address

407 S. Clovis Avenue
Suite 105
Fresno, CA 93727
E-mail Us

Get On-site Service

Meet with one of document preparation experts through our service centers.

Go to a Service Center